Q: Do I need to open up corporation or LLC to drive a truck?
A: No, you don't need to open up corporation or LLC. You can driver truck as a sole proprieter. Having a corporation or LLC, do provide peace of mind, since you are not fully liable for any loses caused by operation of your business.
Q: Do I need DOT if I am only going to drive within California?
A: Yes.
Q: If I am starting from the scratch, how long will it take for me to get on the road?
A: Given that you already have your CLD and truck purchased, it takes about 25-30 days to complete all requried paperwork.
Q: If I dont' have my own DOT, can I drive under someone's DOT?
A: Yes, as long as lease agreement is signed by both parties. Both parties include, person who owns the DOT and person who will lease the DOT.

Same Day California IRP Plate - Apportioned Plates
             Click here more detail

Home  |  Services  |  Our Rates  |  Faqs  |  Contact Us